The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > NFA Guns and Gear

Old January 4, 2009, 06:36 PM   #26
boomer4278

I know I dont have a dog in this race but I love guns and everything to with guns and love to shot.I got alot of guns from shotguns to rifles to handguns and thousands of rounds for them all.I love to shot them all.I have a supressure and it is not illegal to have it.If you do the paper work from the ATF you can own it.Now if someone breaks into my house lol he or she will have a bad day at the rock but I am not going to worry if I have a supressure on one of my guns when I shot his or her ass off.I got two kids and I have the right to protect them no matter what.
Old January 4, 2009, 08:49 PM   #27
Ricklin

Mind those Ps and Qs

+1 When my permit finally arrives I'll pack my Glock, one of the many reasons is because it is what LEO here uses. I bought the ammo off the shelf that said Premium Self Defense on the box. The Glock is 100% stock and will remain that way.
I have had occasion to watch our legal system in person lately. One must be extra careful as it's politics masquerading as justice.