The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old November 19, 2011, 04:21 PM   #1
HiBC

My experience with Natchez

I opened the forum to see a closed thread where someone made a negative comment on Natchez.

My experience:Some years back,I placed an electronic predator call,fairly expensive,on backorder at Natchez.Then I was laid off from my job.I called to cancel the order.The man who took my call,to this day I recall how his concern was not with the canceled order.He cared that I was a man who had just lost my job.

On another occasion,I called to order a Leupold Vari-X3 2.5-8 Mildot.It was priced fair,and I wanted the Mildot.As far as I was concerned,done deal.
The man said "We have a $ 50 dollar credit deal going on that scope right now".
He gave me a discount I was unaware of,even though it was obvious the sale was made.

I'll stand by Natchez as a good outfit to do business with.
Old November 19, 2011, 04:25 PM   #2
frogsaw

I agree that was nice of them, but I have not had that luck with them. Sorry to hear about your unemployment.
Old November 20, 2011, 01:40 PM   #3
hoghunting

I've ordered with Natchez for about 15 years, and have never had any problems. They have very reasonable prices and prompt shipping, and I will continue doing business with them.
Old November 20, 2011, 01:49 PM   #4
4runnerman

I have only used them 3 times,but service and product was awesome. Great company to deal with in my book
Old November 20, 2011, 03:37 PM   #5
alloy

I have a handgun from them, from back when they were Chattanooga Shooting Supply, still order from them semi-frequently, with only one mixup, a mislabeled/packaged part, which they immediately took care of.
Got some real nice deals on a few things out of their closeout calender recently.
Old November 20, 2011, 03:49 PM   #6
Vt.birdhunter

Last time I ordered a bunch of "shooting stuff" (sling, rail, ammo, targets, rests, etc.) I filled my cart at Midway until they back-ordered 3 items I needed.
I checked Natchez...not only was everything in stock, but most items were less $.
A limb-saver recoil pad, for example, was $37 at midway, $27 at Natchez. I can live with a buck or two among competing stores, but a 30% mark up over another retailer???

Great prices, never had a problem with Natchez.

BTW....every catalog they send has a perfect target on the front cover. Never met a Natchez catalog that wasn't fun for a box of ammo.
Old November 20, 2011, 11:06 PM   #7
SwampYankee
Registration in progress

My last order was from Natchez. They always give good service, they always have what I want in stock and their prices are almost always better than Midway. As an aside, Midway's prices have been going up and up an up...
Old November 21, 2011, 12:28 AM   #8
mrayw

Natchez

I have been very happy in dealings with Natchez!
Old December 24, 2011, 06:05 PM   #9
dave2

I placed an order with Natchez a few days ago for Speer GD ammo in 9mm and .45 cal. This is my first order from them and arrive on Tuesday it looks like. I will post when I get my order.
I like catalogs that they mail out.

Happy holidays all!
Old December 30, 2011, 02:30 AM   #10
dave2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave2 View Post
I placed an order with Natchez a few days ago for Speer GD ammo in 9mm and .45 cal. This is my first order from them and arrive on Tuesday it looks like. I will post when I get my order.
I like catalogs that they mail out.

Happy holidays all!
My ammo arrived Tuesday via UPS as i had expected. Natchez company was quick, shipped what I ordered, and it was packed expertly. A++ for Natchez.
Old January 7, 2012, 06:37 PM   #11
Roughedge

I like buying form Natchez but I wish thier website was better. It takes me a while to find what I want.
Old January 19, 2012, 06:10 PM   #12
poe2

Natchez won't sell me anything....because I reside in Alabama!
Old January 19, 2012, 06:12 PM   #13
JWT

I buy most of my ammo from Natchez and have never been unhappy with them. They deliver fast and generally have very good prices.
Old January 25, 2012, 08:39 PM   #14
jeffcooper

I purchased a pair of Eagle drag bags from them, and then went to but a pair of Eagle assault packs for my boys. Both times for a fraction of retail. That forced me to buy thousands of rounds of ammo. Highly recommended!

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=28.096715,-82.768574
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old January 25, 2012, 09:07 PM   #15
ripnbst

I've ordered from them once and everything went great, price was right. Wouldn't hesitate to be a repeat customer.
Old January 25, 2012, 09:17 PM   #16
NESHOOTER

I have a very positive ordering and shipping with them as well, they do go the extra to make you ordering experience good.
Old January 25, 2012, 09:56 PM   #17
Bittervinom

I received great service every time I call those guys. Even when I had a return they were quick and had a replacement with in the week to me...Great place to shop for scopes.
Old January 26, 2012, 12:30 AM   #18
breeze

I have been dealing with them for years, never a problem, fast shipping and great customer service! I would not hesitate to order from them again.
Old January 26, 2012, 11:29 AM   #19
Cricoid

Natchez is a great place to buy from. I even love their $5 ball caps