The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old November 5, 2002, 03:24 AM   #1
cardboardkiller

Stay away from Rush USA

I ordered a holster and some other stuff from Rush USA for IPSC, after waiting for a confirmation of my order for 3 days I called and left a message on their voice maile to cancel my order. Guess what shows up? The stuff I ordered, I immediately called to get a return number from them and sent the items back, I have never received credit back and have not been able to contact them, although I have made numerous attempts to either get a refund or to use up the credit I supposedly have with them.
Old November 7, 2002, 04:22 PM   #2
toast78

I ordered a holster, belt and magpouches from them earlier this year. I was pleased with the speed at which my order was processed. I ordered on a Thursday and my stuff arrived on the following Monday. Not to discount your experience, but I just wanted to relay my experience with Rush.

toast
Old November 7, 2002, 09:13 PM   #3
cardboardkiller

My ordeal started about 3 months ago and I still haven't been able to contact them, I have tried once or twice a week by phone and email for the last month or so. I am taking legal action if I cannot get my situation resolved shortly.
Old November 8, 2002, 11:54 AM   #4
J. Williams

I too ordered from Rush Intl - electronic timers (2). Got good service and correct materials in quick time.
Old November 10, 2002, 11:56 AM   #5
toast78

Cardboardkiller, have you tried disputing the charges with the credit card company. This is assuming you used a credit card. I only advocate doing this in the direst circumstances, but let them fight it out with the store.

toast