The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old November 28, 2007, 04:25 PM   #1
hmbone

Hornady Kit?

I am new to this site, and I am new to reloading. I am thinking about getting a reloading kit for christmas (possibly from cabelas). I can't find any comments on the hornady lock-n-load single action press. I figuired hornady was a good brand and would provide a good starter kit. After reading about the lee press, it looks like it would take some time to adjust to get the settings "just right". I dont know if i would rather not deal with that, especially if you have to adjust it each time you change dies (if that is the case). Anyway i read the reloading for beginners article, and i was suprised there was no mention of hornady presses. Are hornady presses any good, or should i go with something like the RCBS?
Old November 28, 2007, 07:40 PM   #2
roc1

Hornady presses

Yes they are I have the single stage and the progressive as good as anything out there these days.I also have a Dillon in case any one wants to know.
Great customer service and well built.
roc1