The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old May 27, 2007, 07:16 PM   #1
BPShunter

HK Accessories

I already posted this under the pistol forum but then I remembered this forum. Looking for some advice on good accessories for my new H&K Tactical 45. Specifically looking for a light/laser to mount on the bottom rail. Would also like to get some adjustable target sights that use some type of illumination for low light (trijicon, tritium, etc.) The tactical has no marking on the sights what so ever and I would like to have something that would be easy to get target acquisition in low light conditions. Any other cool stuff you can think of is also welcome!
Old May 30, 2007, 03:52 PM   #2
hknut

I have Meprolight adjustable nite sights on my USP 9. They are the same size as the factory sights for the Tactical and Expert. I love them, and I am not a big fan of adjustable sight on a handgun! I hope this helps you.

Walk softly and carry a big SIG.
Old May 30, 2007, 04:19 PM   #3
PPGMD

Link: http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249125

My response is there.
Old May 31, 2007, 12:00 AM   #4
NRA-LIFE-MEMBER

Check out botach.com - I have purchased from them several times with no issues. Other have had horror stories. I always ask if it's in stock, before I order..
Old June 11, 2007, 10:59 AM   #5
frankxd

For a weapon light, your choices are a little limited. The USP uses a non-standard rail so the only light that will fit is the HK UTL (Insight M2). If you want to use a different light (or light/laser combo), you will need a rail adapter.
Old June 11, 2007, 05:01 PM   #6
Jason_G

Quote:
I have Meprolight adjustable nite sights on my USP 9. They are the same size as the factory sights for the Tactical and Expert.
They are the factory night sights for the tactical USP.

Jason