The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Old January 28, 2013, 09:55 PM   #1
sirdiealot

cant get on ammoseek

is anyone else having this problem...have tried with my phone my laptop and for the last 30min or so it just keeps saying internet explorer cannot display

...Wildly popular all over the world, mostly in countries where people don’t carry guns, and cops don’t have to actually shoot people with theirs.
Old January 28, 2013, 10:04 PM   #2
Alabama Shooter

Me too. Maybe the last box in America sold earlier today and the site was infected with a self destruct virus?
Old January 28, 2013, 10:22 PM   #3
The Baron

Its not working for me on Google Chrome either, they might be doing something to the site.
Old January 28, 2013, 10:23 PM   #4
Mal H
Staff

Whenever you have a problem with any site and want to know if it's down for others, go to http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ and enter the site URL. That will give you your answer more quickly and accurately than asking on another forum.
Old January 28, 2013, 10:26 PM   #5
sirdiealot

cool thanks for the link....and is down for everyone lol..i was in the middle of a seek and it just went away

...Wildly popular all over the world, mostly in countries where people don’t carry guns, and cops don’t have to actually shoot people with theirs.
Old January 28, 2013, 10:45 PM   #6
sirdiealot

i think its a anti gun conspiracy...if i cant buy ammo i cant shoot...its there fault im sure

Old January 28, 2013, 10:59 PM   #7
AmmoSeek

Hey, we apologize for the downtime. We're having serious server problems and are working to get it fixed....

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mike Miller
CEO | AmmoSeek, LLC
http://AmmoSeek.com/
Old January 29, 2013, 02:14 PM   #8
Alabama Shooter

Back up but with caveats:

Quote:
IMPORTANT NOTE! Due to fast-moving items (such as .223/5.56) at many retailers, it's become impossible for us to keep up with whether an item is IN STOCK or not. We've seen items appear and then go out of stock in less than two minutes, but we can only update many retailers once per hour at best. So, please bear with us!
LOL

Quote:
Ammoman blanks .22 Long rimfire ? .22 LONG RIFLE BLANKS 1,000 ROUNDS DELIVERED 1,000 ROUNDS - FREE SHIPPING $199.00 1000 $0.20
Old January 29, 2013, 02:46 PM   #9
AmmoSeek

Yeah, but the disclaimer's been up there for a couple of weeks.....ever since Obama's response to the CT school shootings, and the threat of more gun control has become front and center. Hopefully things will calm down so that manufacturers can catch up with demand, but so far there's no sign of that. .223/5.56 for more than $1/round? YIKES!

Anyway, our server problems are ongoing and sporadic. We're working now to get our stuff moved to a more reliable (and beefier) server.

Mike Miller
CEO | AmmoSeek, LLC
http://AmmoSeek.com/