The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Closed Thread

Old January 18, 2013, 08:24 PM   #1
Ridgewalker

Ruger makes it easy

Ruger has made it easy to let your politicians know how you feel about the 2A.

http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Taking action is simple, just follow these 3 Steps:

Step 1: Enter your personal contact information below, this information will be added to the letter and is required to reach each of the appropriate representatives in your area. This information is not stored by Ruger, nor is it used for any other purposes than this legislative action.

Step 2: Press "Submit" and we will prepare the letter below, in your name to the President, Vice-President, your Senators, Representative, Governor, Lieutenant Governor, State-Level Elected Officials and State Attorney General.

Step 3: Review your letter one last time, add in your name and press "Submit"! You have just taken strong action in protecting your rights.

Old January 18, 2013, 08:57 PM   #2
jtmckinney

I was Skeptical But It Is Legit

I was skeptical with your postcount but I checked my usual Ruger website and it is there.

Thanks for posting!
James
When I am weaker than you, I ask you for freedom because that is according to your principles; When I am stronger than you, I take away your freedoms because that is according to my principles. Frank Herbert "Children of Dune"
Old January 18, 2013, 11:04 PM   #3
Glenn E. Meyer

This has been posted several times before. It's a great idea. I did it - we announced it a week ago at the IDPA match. But it's redundant.

Closed.

BTW, if you are new to TFL and just want to post something, even for the cause - check it out first.