The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old May 20, 2005, 11:26 AM   #1
GunsnRovers

Northwest Loading Supply

I've been buying from Ken Kelso up at Northwest Load Supply for a little while now.

I love Hornady TAP 12 guage and .45 ammo and he is my source for this relatively hard to find ammo.

Last week he finally got in some of the new .45 TAP ammo and I bought a sleeve of the 230gr. I got 200gr in the mail by mistake.

Within 24 hours of contacting him, I got an email back from him appologizing for the confusion. I then immediately got a UPS # of a package with a note saying that the correct ammo was enroute and that he had put a UPS return label in the carton to send him back the 200gr.

Today, 5 days later, the 230gr arrived with a pre-pair UPS mailer tucked neatly into the box.

Nice guy. Good pricing. Great service.

http://www.northwestloading.com/catalog/

I KNOW I will be buying more from him in the future.

The reason we're all here is that we're not all there.
Old May 23, 2005, 08:06 PM   #2
bigted

supply

buy all you wont this guy is hy try shooters connection or natchez shooters supplies www.shootersconnection.com
www.natchezss.com
Old May 24, 2005, 06:48 PM   #3
orionengnr

Northwest thumbs up

Bought some ammo from Ken a little while back--Remington Golden Sabre in 40 cal. If I recall correctly, his price for 100 rounds (shipped) was about what the local shops wanted for about 50 rounds.
Better yet was the service.

I paid by P*yP*l (boo hiss) and included my Texas shipping address. He forwarded UPS shipping info and I almost had a cow--the ammo was going to my previous address in gun-friendly IL! I contacted Ken; seems he used my Paypal address of record (which I had failed to update). I probably wasn't the perfect customer awhen I called as I pointed out that I had specified my current TX address.

He was never less than a perfect gentleman, and put another shipment in the mail immediately. I will definitely buy from him again, and recommend him highly.