The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > NFA Guns and Gear

Closed Thread

Old January 19, 2006, 02:20 PM   #26
MicroBalrog

Quote:
I wouldn't laugh at anyone busted by "The System" for "violating" corrupt, unjust, illegal and unconstitutional "laws".
Exactly.
Old January 19, 2006, 05:40 PM   #27
urbanassault

Build one of these

Can we close this thread yet its getting ridiculous and unnecessary. People who keep posting about making their own full auto should just be sent a virus by the moderators, that will give them a better way to waste their time. Or better yet build on of these!!!

suicidegun.jpg

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Old January 19, 2006, 06:25 PM   #28
smince

Not to sound racist, but the "suicide gun" used to be referred to as a "Polish Service Revolver".
Old January 19, 2006, 08:33 PM   #29
MovieGuns

Cool, Thanks

Many thanks Shaggy for the coo website, though how helpful it is in making the real deal is another thing, but thanks none the less. Thankyou GUNTOTTINGFOOL for letting me know about the triggering mechanism. My gun knowlege is limited but I understand what your saying, and your right. Really a gun isnt considered an auto unless you can quickly turn it from stock fire into such. Anyway what about the type of reciever or ejector it has on it, could that class it as an auto. Secondly if I didnt want to buy a thompson what do you think would be a good substitute, granted I want it to still resemble the original including the unique firing sound. What class would that type of gun be. Better to know than hit the local firing range only to be arrested on spot. LOL. Also are silencers illegal? Could I Put one on that gun, and do I need a flash suppressor. Lastly do you think it is physically possible and safe to merge the two together the way they are and still have good performance from both guns?

Thanks guy for taking me seriously, cuz I am serious about it.
I think that we might be seeing more stuff like that in the future anyways

Knowledge Is Power
Old January 19, 2006, 08:42 PM   #30
Bender711

cant you make a Mg if you have a class 7 FFL or something along those lines?
Old January 19, 2006, 10:19 PM   #31
Garand Guy

Quote:
Surely we can answer his questions without criticism or ridicule, yes?
No.

But it does make for some cheap entertainment.
Old January 24, 2006, 07:39 AM   #32
owen

The "Unique Firing Sound" is surely inserted in post production. Thompsons sound nothing like that!
Old January 24, 2006, 07:54 AM   #33
MicroBalrog

Quote:
Can we close this thread yet its getting ridiculous and unnecessary. People who keep posting about making their own full auto should just be sent a virus by the moderators, that will give them a better way to waste their time. Or better yet build on of these!!!
I would argue, that wishing the death of a TFL member, and advocating illegitimate (and illegal) action by the staff of TFL is much worse then requesting technical details about ATF regulations and gun designs.
Old January 27, 2006, 04:14 AM   #34
tomh1426

http://www.thehomegunsmith.com/index.shtml I actually found alot of books and free plans online how to build somthing full auto for a few bucks at home depot. Might be kinda fun to look at pics but thats about it , at least for me.
Old February 6, 2006, 11:01 AM   #35
DBOUNCE1

this thread sucks
Old February 6, 2006, 11:29 AM   #36
Johnny Guest
Moderator in Memoriam

This thread started off kinda bad.

Then it went downhill from there.

Sometimes, it seems indicated to allow a bit o' foolishness in any of the forums, so long as people generally play nice and none of the forum rules are blatantly violated. Even so, after a time, they simply become tiresome, and it's time to close them.

Closed.

Johnny
Closed Thread