The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old May 21, 2013, 07:39 AM   #1
WWWJD

Bruno Shooter's Supply & Powder

Hey guys,
I know there's a 'where is everything' thread that's about 30 pages deep, but I wanted to give a shout out and thumbs up to Bruno's Shooter's Supply. Friday night, I came across this place. Being the relatively young hand loader, I hadn't heard of these guys before, but they came up in my search for IMR 4064. As of Friday, they showed 1lb and 8lb cans in stock. Knowing today's climate, I reluctantly ordered the 8lber.

Their homepage pops up with a "we're doing the best we can" type message, indicating that handling some orders (hazmat) could take up to a week to process, and not to message them unless 6 weeks have passed. 3800 orders behind. Well, last night I get a UPS Quantum View notification, and a departure scan from Phoenix. I'm very excited! Looks like my summer won't be so dull after all! Results may vary, but they got me processed and out the door in less than 48 hours; I'd say they're doing a little better than 'the best we can' at this point.

I order most of what I buy from Midway, but I'll definitely be bookmarking these guys along side Midway, Natchez, Powder Valley, Brownells and MidSouth.

Happy boy.

NRA Endowment FTW
Old May 21, 2013, 10:44 PM   #2
schmellba99

Bruno's is good people. They do a lot of business out of a shop that is probably smaller than most garages.
Old May 22, 2013, 03:42 AM   #3
Fire_Moose

Re: Bruno Shooter's Supply & Powder

Was just there today. Pricey but ****e its nice to just go get some primers and powder.

Tags
bruno shooters supply , imr , powder , review