The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old November 10, 1999, 06:28 PM   #1
Gordon Woodrow

I have a Parker Invincible. Looking for hard to find information on valuation.This is gun mentioned in THE PARKER STORY Vol.I on page 378.(#233565) Very complete provenance including: Original letters (signed H.L.Carpenter) confirming order and specs to Dr. Henry Lyman,invoices, hanging tags and catalogs. Original stock included although broken. New stock with letters etc by Del Greco in 1981. I would appreciate any information you may have on how many were made and if there are any recent documented sales.
Old November 10, 1999, 06:48 PM   #2
2shots

Mr. Woodrow, I would suggest you take a look at Shootingsportsman.com. From there you can find a comprehensive bb on double guns.
Old November 11, 1999, 08:05 AM   #3
K80Geoff

You may also want to try:

www.gunshop.com

They also have a BBS and links to dealers and such. You will no doubt find several folks who will take it off your hands (Ha Ha).

Geoff Ross