The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old January 9, 2005, 05:37 PM   #1
davidkxx

Forum discount on new book on armed-self defense!

I am offering a $5 discount to forum members on my new book

I just wrote a published "Armed Response". It is a comprehensive guide for using firearms for defense before, during, and after, a life threatening assault. From learning what to ask yourself before deciding to carrying a gun, how to choose a gun that’s right for you, what to look for in holsters, how to carry a concealed gun, proper training techniques, and the legal issues and implications of using of lethal force, “Armed Response” is, by far, the most complete resource available.

This book is the culmination of hard-learned experience and instruction from internationally recognized use of force instructors. These are valuable real-life lessons about preparing to face a lethal threat, winning a gun fight, and surviving the ensuing court battle that can not be found outside of expensive tactical schools.

The experts that have read the book have told me that it is, by far, the best book of its kind. Another forum reader posted a review at http://www.hs2000talk.com/viewtopic.php?t=16005

Lots more info including table of contents and chapter samples can be found on www.armedresponsebook.com.

Cover price is $19.95. To get your forum discount, send $18 (15 for book, 3 for shipping and handling) to me through paypal at [email protected].

Don't hesitate to email with questions.

David