The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old August 15, 2007, 08:58 PM   #1
Haldir00

Sweaty hands

Anyone got any grip advice to go with a Glock 23 and sweaty hands? I've seen some of the rubberized stick-ons...not sure if that's advisable or if there's a better kind of grip out there. Thank you.
Old August 15, 2007, 09:05 PM   #2
DonR101395

The decal grips didn't work well for me, but others use them with no problem. What I do is use a piece of bicycle innertube. Go to Wal Mart and buy a cheap innertube cut a piece to length and slide it on. I use the 1 1/4"-1 1/2" tubes. They are thinner than the Hogue slip on and last about 8-12 months. I've been cutting and using the same tube for about 2 1/2 years and it only costs about $2.00
Old August 15, 2007, 11:18 PM   #3
ruprex

Do a search for 'stippling' for your gun if you're into that. I did mine myself (easy to do) and love it. Also, I have the same problem with sweat and my feet. Ask your doctor for "Lazer Formalyde Solution Drying Agent" it works great. Also there is some over the counter stuff that works well, too.