The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old August 9, 2000, 12:33 PM   #1
Guyon

I have a Ruger P95, and I'm looking for a good but affordable (less than $50) holster. I know that the P95 isn't the most concealable weapon, but it can be done. I'm wondering if anyone has had any experiences--good or bad--with the Bianchi AccuMold paddle holsters (model 7500). I like the paddle style because I don't always wear a belt, and when I do, my belts are often different widths (dress versus casual).

Any thoughts or suggestions? Are the Bianchi paddle holster comfortable in a lot of different situations?

------------------
Guyon
NRA & GOA Member
Old August 9, 2000, 12:43 PM   #2
Mal H
Staff

Moving to Gear and Accessories forum...
Old August 9, 2000, 08:42 PM   #3
Joe Klug

Guyon,

I have an AccuMold holster that I use with my Beretta Cougar. I have been very happy with it. The pistol fit a bit tight in it when it was new but after it broke in the Cougar slides in and out like it is supposed to.

The AccuMold is much better (IMO) the other nylon holsters out there like Uncle Mikes and others I can't remember right now. I looked at a lot of them before deciding on the Bianchi.

Joe/Ga
Old August 10, 2000, 01:24 PM   #4
branrot

If I'm thinking of the right holster, the Accumold is more of a duty type holster. I have a Bianchi Ranger holster for my Beretta. It's a strongside holster as well, but is more of a "pancake" style. Rather than stick the gun out, it keeps it tight into the waist. It's nylon and has a thumbsnap. In fact, it was the first holster I ever bought.

Of all my holsters, it is one of my favorites. Very well made, fits great, conceals well, and holds up well. I'm 5-7 and 160 lbs, and I carry my full sized Beretta with no problem. I remember it being very reasonably priced. Good luck.
Old August 11, 2000, 04:40 AM   #5
Bulldog

Have a look: http://www.bianchi-intl.com/index3.htm

The only Bianchi concealment product I've had was a 58L "Hip Hugger" paddle for a Sig 229... I surely wouldn't want to use it (or any paddle holster for that matter) for concealment unless I was wearing a parka or a very loose blazer.

------------------
¡Viva la RKBA!
Bulldawg: NRA, GOA, TSRA, Shiner Bock Connoisseur.
Bulldawg's Firearms Page