The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old June 4, 2009, 07:01 PM   #1
TACKLEMAN24

40S&W Reloading items FS or FT

I got rid of my Walther 40S&W and have no plans on buying another 40 anytime soon. I could hold onto the stuff I have in case I buy one later on but figured I ould give someone a chance to buy stuff they need and might not be able to find due to the current shortage. I have a set of RCBS 3 die reloading die set with shell holder, approx 300-400 but most likely more once fired brass and 130 or so Hornady XTP hollow points. I got rid of most of my ammo but did come across a half box of 50ct Federal white box FMJ ammo that I can throw in. I would prefer a trade but will take cash offers for the above mentioned items. I could use small rifle primers, 30 cal 30-06 bullets in either 150-165 grain or 22 cal 55 grain bullets for 223 REM. If you are in need of the above stated items and have something I need then email or PM me and if you wish to buy outright then make me an offer.
Old June 4, 2009, 07:51 PM   #2
RyeDaddy

What grain weight are the XTP's?
Old June 4, 2009, 08:44 PM   #3
TACKLEMAN24

I got out the XTP bullets and they are 180GR, also I counted them and the boxes are qty's of 100 each box so there are 2 boxes of 100 and one partial box of 82 for a total of 282. I would like to get rid of everything in one lot all together and not split stuff up.

One other thing I would be willing to take in trade is a manual case trimmer.