The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old September 20, 2013, 08:02 AM   #1
Fox84

Freedom Munitions

I ordered 2 boxes of 45lc. They sent 1 box of 45lc and 1 box of 44mag. I called them and they told me to keep the 44 mags and they would send another box of 45lc. I received a package from them yesterday with 2 boxes of 45lc. Awesome people to deal with. They admited thier mistake and went overboard making things right.

I'll definately deal with these guys again.
Old September 20, 2013, 10:11 AM   #2
Closing The Gap

I agree, I've ordered from them on occasion. Their reman and new ammo have run flawlessly in our pistols. Price wise they're not the cheapest(when you factor shipping in) but decent and customer service exceeds expectations.
Old September 20, 2013, 03:15 PM   #3
southjk

I've had good luck with them as well and have been ordering from them since the craziness started. I did have a box of reload HPs that had a few FTF but that has been one box out of many.
Old September 20, 2013, 03:28 PM   #4
allaroundhunter

Even before they started sponsoring my shooting team I was shooting their ammo. It has always worked great for me, and the guys there are great to deal with. They certainly do stand behind their products, and if something is wrong then they make it right.

They also do a whole lot to promise the shooting sports, especially to younger generations. Great company without a doubt.
Old November 18, 2013, 10:43 PM   #5
silverstang23

I wish I had the same luck as the rest of you guys. I bough 500 rounds of 9mm and have shot 3 boxes through my sig. I have had 3 rounds jam going into battery doing to the casing not being sized correctly