The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Curios and Relics

Old March 12, 2012, 09:46 PM   #1
hAkron

SOG shipping times?

I ordered a twin pair of Radom P-64's from SOG using my C&R early/mid last week. They charged my card mid-week, but my order still says processing?

What has everybody's experience been with the recent shipping times for SOG?

Maybe I'm just anxious, but I feel like a week to get an order shipped that I'm paying 2 day shipping on seems a bit excessive....assuming it gets shipped this week.
Old March 13, 2012, 06:25 AM   #2
noelf2

SOG ships handguns to c&r next day/overnight if in stock, or at least that was my experience. Tried calling them?
Old March 13, 2012, 12:37 PM   #3
Hardcase

hAkron, that's SOP for SOG in my experience. The order processing time is rather lengthy for some reason. It's always been a week to ten days from the time I place an order until it's actually shipped.

The other common thing is that once everything is charged, the price for the gun usually ends up being $4 or $5 more than what's listed on the web site.
Old March 14, 2012, 07:18 PM   #4
hAkron

I sent them an email. Turns out the DID ship out my stuff on Monday. I have my stuff now. These P-64's look excellent. The sn's are only 50 units apart too. Practically a matched set
Old March 15, 2012, 07:29 AM   #5
the only sarge

SOG takes about two or three days to update their status in your account information. Gun ships and by the time your account status changes you have the gun already.
Old March 15, 2012, 08:23 AM   #6
jsmaye

Updating the order status on their web site is not a high priority - I still see a completed ammo order from May '09 as "Processing".