The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old June 6, 2010, 12:26 PM   #1
David the Gnome

Beretta 92FS Inox Mags?

I recently traded for a Beretta 92FS Inox and it came with two disappointing 10-round magazines. I've got some Mec-Gars on the way here to replace those but I would like to find a pair of the Inox mags to go with it. I've looked at all the websites I know that carry mags and I haven't found anyone who sells the Inox mags. The closest I've found is the billenium mag from Beretta but it doesn't have the Inox base.

Here is a pic of what I'm talking about:

Anyone know where one can find these mags?
Old June 6, 2010, 01:34 PM   #2
Beentown71

I have a question not an answer. I have a stainless I purchased in 1996 NIB and it was marketed as a Stainless. No mention of INOX. Isn't INOX another way of saying stainless or are there features that are different? Mine came with two ten round mags which are standard blued. Should I have recieved different ones.

Beentown

P.S. Now I want INOX mags...

Time for the Mall Ninja list:
Beretta 92fs, Springer XD9, High Standard Model HB, RRA bull bbl...aw heck with it time to go plink
Old June 6, 2010, 02:55 PM   #3
CzCasull

Those look great!

Someone is bound to come along and direct you to a site where you can find these.
But in case that doesn't happen I will at least mention there's companies that make spray-finishes that come in silver for guns and gun parts (even the plastic) So you could just color your plate yourself potentially.

Beentown71, Inox is indeed just another way to say stainless. Sounds way cooler too.
Old June 6, 2010, 03:18 PM   #4
Beentown71

Well, here is a photo of MY INOX The mags that came with mine are in the picture. Sorry a cell phone pic.

Beentown

Beretta 92fs, Springer XD9, High Standard Model HB, RRA bull bbl...aw heck with it time to go plink
Old June 6, 2010, 03:23 PM   #5
AZGlock13

Weird, I couldn't find anyplace that carries the old Inox/Elite 92FS style (with the silver floor plates) mags either. I found that CDNN has in stock the same ones (stainless/nickel 15rd, but with the black floor plates) you found on Beretta's website for a little bit cheaper:

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/be929mm15sti.html
Old June 6, 2010, 03:44 PM   #6
Beentown71

Here are some that are nickel. A little different floor plate.

http://gregcotellc.com/cart/index.ph...x&cPath=97_126

Beentown

Old January 15, 2012, 06:51 PM   #7
Scottbenson

I have (4) stainless mags

David, I know this is only four years late, but I was googling OEM beretta 92 stainless mags and came across your post. I was in the process of posting a local classified ad to sell the four mags I have. If by some chance you are interested, please drop me an e-mail @ [email protected]. I have four barely used original Beretta 92 stainless mags exactly like in your original post picture.
Old January 18, 2012, 01:03 AM   #8
Scottbenson

Sold

I sold the four mags tonight for $40 ea. and they are no longer available. Thank you for the interested I received.
Old January 18, 2012, 06:58 AM   #9
PSP

My INOX came with standard mags. The stainless mags look good.