The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old April 22, 2011, 12:05 AM   #1
Ringolevio

A plug for WRB guncases

I just received my new rifle case from WRB. I ordered it online just a few days ago. I was pleasantly surprised at how soon it arrived.

I was not surprised at the quality and value. Having ordered a couple of fabric holsters from them a couple of years ago, I had a pretty good idea of what kind of material and workmanship to expect, and I wasn't disappointed.

This case is made as well as any soft case I own or have seen. Unlike many case-makers who only make theirs in black, WRB offers several color choices including coyote brown and digital camo. And they offer a 40" scoped rifle case -- a size not many offer, perfect for my Mini-14 -- for $44.95, and that included shipping!

They also make a nice selection of range bags. Their stuff is made in Gun Barrel City, Texas, and it's got a good guarantee.
You'd probably never know about these guys unless somebody told you, so I'm telling you; check 'em out at
http://store.wrbsales.com/

I have no connection with this company except as a customer, although I have spoken on the phone with the owner, and he seems a very decent fellow.

That's my plug!

Last edited by Ringolevio; April 23, 2011 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Change title

Tags
gun cases , holsters , range bags