The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old November 7, 2013, 06:20 PM   #1
BumbleBug

BIG Kudos to Ruger!!!

I am in the process of getting a Ruger #3 single shot re-barreled to a 6.8 MM SPC. Since this cartridge case has a smaller head than its previous chambering I needed a new, smaller ejector. I called Ruger with an expectation of spending some phone time. Technical support answered on the 3rd ring. Explained what I needed & the tech said he showed one in stock. Since inventory is not always exact he told me to hold while he went to find it. About a minute later he has it in his hand & was asking me for my mailing address. When he finished getting all my info, I asked "don't you want my credit card number?" He said it's early, but Merry Christmas from Ruger! Two days later it is in my hand! Ruger is becoming my new favorite gun manufacturer!
Old November 7, 2013, 09:37 PM   #2
Shane Tuttle
Staff

Ruger has always treated me right. I can't say enough good about their products and their CS. The quality you get for the price point is hard to beat.

Posting and YOU: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting