The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old December 10, 2010, 11:14 AM   #1
calljon

BigJim3 is No Good

Back in June I sent Patrick Walters (aka BigJim3) $35 for a Walther PPS mag and a recoil spring. I have been trying to give him the benefit of a doubt but he stopped responding to me in October. He fed me some garbage about having kidney stones and then he claims he sent the mags to the wrong address and then admitted to getting them back but never sent them to me. He then said he would send a refund but never did that either. I have his phone number and address and have tried to call him but he won't answer the phone. This has all been going on since the end of June!!!

I hate to do it but I believe this guy is not going to follow through with the deal.
Old December 10, 2010, 06:23 PM   #2
Bigjim3

refund

Hello, Just like the other gentelman ive sent you a refund again im truely sorry for the problems.USPS 0310-1230-0001-2542-9892 feel free to call or email with any problems or consern. Thanks
Jesus according to Luke:22:36: Then said he unto them, ,,,,,, and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one......... Thomas Jefferson: "No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
Old December 12, 2010, 01:57 PM   #3
calljon

BigJim3 Made Things Right

Thanks BigJim3, again I wanted to avoid having to post about our problems but I am glad everything worked itself out between us. I hope you have a great Christmas!