The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: General Handgun Forum

Closed Thread

Old September 27, 2012, 08:04 AM   #1
TRguy

Canik C100 9mm CZ 75 Compact Clone

Well while I rarely see a new pistol I want now days I handled one the other day I felt the value was worth ordering one and trying it out.

The Canik C100 9mm CZ 75 Compact Clone

Over the years I have left Glock and bought M&Ps (Still have a 9c), Beretta's, etc... but I always came back to the Glock. I have a G19 OD and a G17 RTF....

A fellow forum member here who seems to a ideologue wrapped around CZ propaganda (You know who you are!) ordered this clone and though I rarely handle most of the firearms that come through for transfer, this one had a bit of intrigued.

Well the one I ordered has shipped and the tracking # says it will be here tomorrow. So I will let you know how it shoots when it gets here.

It is a pretty faithful rendition of a CZ 75 compact. At 22.6 oz (31oz loaded), it is also quite a bit lighter than a CZ. One difference that I did notice is the hammer pin isn't held in by an external retaining pin. There is a pin, but it is on the inside so replacing the hammer with an aftermarket one might be a problem. The only other big difference is that the recoil spring is braided:

I bought it from Bud's Gun Shop $345 with insurance shipped. (Cheaper than I could buy it wholesale.)
Old September 27, 2012, 08:12 AM   #2
Mike Irwin
Staff

Posted in the wrong forum.

Please read this: http://thefiringline.com/forums/anno...t.php?f=1&a=97

Closed.

Baby Jesus cries when the fat redneck doesn't have military-grade firepower.
Closed Thread