The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Black Powder and Cowboy Action Shooting

Old July 14, 2010, 10:09 AM   #26
sixgun67

Thanks for all the info guys, it is appreciated.
I've contacted a sister and she's gonna have her husband fire it, break it down, and ship it. I told her no hurry, just gotta have it before the second week of November!

This will be no problem for her, as she lives only about 60 miles or so from dad and visits him almost weekly.
I don't want dad to try it himself and he's kinda unable. He had a stroke six years ago and his left side is not what it should be. I don't want to burden him with my lack of intelligence. My sister and I are like 'two peas in a pod', and she doesn't mind at all.

By the way, my dad gets along remarkably well, walks slowly, but without a cane or walker, and drives both his manual transmission pickups, with only a small extension bolted to the clutch pedals to make them wider. He amazes me.

Take care guys!
sixgun
Old July 14, 2010, 10:41 AM   #27
Doyle

Quote:
By the way, my dad gets along remarkably well, walks slowly, but without a cane or walker, and drives both his manual transmission pickups
Sounds like half the population of SW FL. Glad you got your problem resolved.