The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old October 26, 2000, 05:32 AM   #1
Stan Foster

I have posted several times on other websights that a Lasermax is easily adjustable. The Lasermax is guaranteed to be within 2 inches point of aim at 20 yards. Mine Lasermax is in a Glock 23 and was within one inch at 20 yards which I was pleased with. However, I am always trying to improve something, and I found a very easy way to adjust the beam up to 1.5 inches left/right/up/down. I can now easily keep my laser dot in the center of my shot group which then makes the laser as accurate as the gun-shooter-ammo combination. My Lasermax in my Glock 23 makes it extremely accurate for my squirrel hunting.
Old November 15, 2000, 12:40 PM   #2
Gromit

Could you tell me how you did it?; my friend has one that is about 1.25 inches off center. Thanks.
Old November 13, 2002, 02:46 PM   #3
4V50 Gary
Staff

Got a Lasermax in my Sig P220 now (back up sight in case the rear sight, a non-factory sight, decides to fall off again). It shot point of aim, but can shut off from recoil. Will try again later to see if this repeats itself.