The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Old October 13, 2000, 08:55 AM   #1
FUD

In the handgun forum, I click on a thread by KaMaKaZe entitled "New hammer for Taurus model 85?" I end up on a topic by LevelHead entitled "Kahr - P9 or MK9?". I thought that maybe my eyesight / motor skill coordination was going but it happened several times. Is anyone else having this problem? How do I get to the Taurus M85 thread? Clicking on it doesn't work for me.
Old October 13, 2000, 10:36 AM   #2
Gunslinger

FUD, I had been there all morning with no problems. After reading your post here I went back and am still experiencing no problems. I looked for a Taurus M85 thread with the intentions of pasting it here but could not locate it. Doing a search revealed only two threads with that in the subject line and they were both from May. I'm sure not the one you are referring to.

Wait I think I see Rod Sterling coming again. Hang on I'll go ask him.

While I'm talking to Rod just enjoy the music...

Do, do, do, do, do, do......
Old October 13, 2000, 12:37 PM   #3
FUD

Whatever was going on earlier is no longer going on now (maybe lack of sleep on my part, but I could have sworn ...), so I invite the moderators to close this thread.
Old October 13, 2000, 01:24 PM   #4
TheBluesMan
Moderator Emeritus

Here's the link to the thread in question: [Link to invalid post]

When I did a search in Handguns & Pistolcraft, it showed up as: "New hammer for Taurus model 85?" by KaMaKaZe and clicking on the title took me to the above link. The Taurus thread does not show up in the H&P forum, though. What does show up is the thread by LevelHead entitled "Kahr - P9 or MK9?"

FUD is correct. This is odd to say the least. We'll leave this thread open until we get to the bottom of it.