The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old June 10, 2013, 06:41 AM   #1
Falcon5NZ

Decent, Inexpensive bandoleer/belt

G'day All

I'm looking for a bandoleer or belt for .45LC and possibly 12ga. I'm not too worried if its one that has both calibres or if its 2 worn Pancho Villa style

I've had a look round and found these guys, but unfortunatly even their cheapest bandolier (which I do really like) is about half my weekly wage (being an apprentice doesn't pay that great!)

I've had a look on ebay but every thing I've seen so far has outrageous shipping (2-3 times the item price)

Ideally I'd love leather but realise that I'm not likely to get it and am fine with nylon/elastic. I'm definitely not wanting "name" brand stuff, but just decent wearing gear that won't break the bank. (Also not adverse to decent second hand gear)

NZ laws with pistols being what they arm, there's not a lot of this gear locally so that's why I'm coming here for advice.
It is New Zealand's role to send out its bright young men and women to help run the rest of the world. And they go, not hating the country of their birth, but loving it. From this loving base they make their mark on the world.

Pro-1080 Poison and proud of it!!