The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old July 29, 2014, 06:01 PM   #26
bedbugbilly

I crush mine and toss it in a can. Someday, if I accumulate enough, I'll recycle it. Chances are though, by the time I get enough of it, what I get out of it for scrap will only buy a half cup of coffee . . if that!
If a pair of '51 Navies were good enough for Billy Hickok, then a single Navy on my right hip is good enough for me . . . besides . . . I'm probably only half as good as he was anyways. Hiram's Rangers Badge #63
Old July 29, 2014, 07:37 PM   #27
loic

I keep then in a bucket, I think they are about $ 2 lb here. I always pick up brass in the desert, it keep the place a littke cleaner and ill get a few bucks out of it. Found just about every calibers, from 22lr to 50bmg.. I probably have 10k cases of 9mm, close to 5k in 223, couple hundred of 40 and 38 spl, quite a few 308 and 30-06. The weight add very fast. Here I was sorting some of them.