The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old July 8, 2001, 04:00 AM   #1
house

NEW m3 super90

I just a brand new one for 600 bucks? was this a good deal. pump and semi. Also can you guys give me a place were i can get new accessories for this neat shotgun?
Old July 8, 2001, 04:11 PM   #2
Recon

600 that's a damn good price for a new one. I paid 875. Not a whole lot you can do to them and keep the reliability. Extended mag and bolt handle, you might get away with a sidesaddle but some guys have problems. Brownells or Daves metal works.
Old July 8, 2001, 08:25 PM   #3
hksigwalther

'NEW' as in new for you or NIB? If new in box, that price is a steal. Hope it isn't stolen . If it's new for you but used, it is still a very good price (if it hasn't been abused and shot a lot) even with the short magazine.
Old July 10, 2001, 04:46 AM   #4
house

yes NIB i bought it at a estate sale that a local gun shop was going out of bussines. it holds 7 rounds. plus1. not stolen had to do the paper work.