The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old October 7, 2012, 03:34 AM   #1
Tag129

Grand Power X calibur

Hi there,

I need some help between these two pistols. I am torn between the CZ Shadow SP01 or the Grand Power KM 7 or X-Calibur.
I don't know which one to buy.

I have shot the CZ many times, I love the balance of the pistol, very accurate, a bit snappy (but manageable).

I have never seen the Grand Power KM7 or X-Calibur, but heard a lot of positive inputs. Does the gun shoot like any other pistol out there?
If it shoots like Glock 17 or MP9 then I'm in trouble cause I don't like either one of them.

But, honestly. Which one would u choose?

Thx
Old October 7, 2012, 06:24 AM   #2
BoogieMan

I have been drooling all over a CZ75 factory custom one of the fellas has at the range. Beautiful gun, great track record, great quality, parts (if you ever need them) are readily available as well as magazines and options.
Cant comment on the other, but I never would have considered it to begin with.
Your tactics suck"
- Unknown
Old October 8, 2012, 06:50 PM   #3
Venom1956

CZ custom is an easy win. IMO.

Quote:
Grand Power KM7 or X-Calibur
You've never seen this pistol? I've never heard or seen it either. So either its vaporware or very uncommon. Why chance buying something you've never even seen never the less held? While the CZ75 has been proven and been around for quite awhile... Also parts and mags are relativity available.
E-Shock rounds are engineered to expend maximum energy into soft targets, turning the density mass into an expanding rotational cone of NyTrilium matrix particles, causing neurological collapse to the central nervous system.- Yeah I can do that.
I guarantee you will know it if a bicyclist hits your house going 1000 mph. -Smaug
Old October 8, 2012, 09:17 PM   #4
Venom1956

your debating between this? or something like this?

CZ for SURE.
E-Shock rounds are engineered to expend maximum energy into soft targets, turning the density mass into an expanding rotational cone of NyTrilium matrix particles, causing neurological collapse to the central nervous system.- Yeah I can do that.
I guarantee you will know it if a bicyclist hits your house going 1000 mph. -Smaug
Old October 9, 2012, 02:43 PM   #5
Tag129

Thx alot
Old October 9, 2012, 10:49 PM   #6
daddySEAL

Grand Power is a great Slovakian pistol maker.
My favorite pistol is STI's version, the STI GP6 (Grand Power 6)...the most accurate pistol I own~!! ...And called the K100 in Europe.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Power_K100
Old October 10, 2012, 09:16 AM   #7
Caz83

X-Caliber is a race ready pistol from grand power. Century arms are supposed to start importing the grand power line now that STI has dropped them.

http://thefiringline.com/forums/show...&highlight=gp6
Old October 5, 2013, 01:34 AM   #8
GypsyGirl

My experience with x-calibur

After 5 years of wearing CZ i "tasted" x-calibur and I dont want to switch back to CZ. First of all I was shocked by its accuracy and small grop - size. This gives me an advantage in real firefighting so I can open fire from longer distance than opponent having other gun. You can also google the results of this girl