The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Art of the Rifle: Semi-automatics

Old January 24, 2013, 03:32 PM   #1
Chris9150

Stag arms order

I ordered a stag arms 3L on November 28 2012. At that time it was a 4 week lead time. I understand a lot has happened sence then. Has anyone ordered from stag around November and received there order from stag? Any info would be great thanks.
Old January 24, 2013, 04:13 PM   #2
mikikanazawa

I was on their site during the early stages of the panic, I believe it was 12/21, and they had a big notice saying that lead times for small parts were six weeks.

I checked it again in early January and they revised the statement to say the lead time was "indefinite."
Old January 24, 2013, 08:07 PM   #3
Pacman

I ordered my Model 3 toward the end of October. When I checked back a week later to make sure the order had been placed, the owner of the lgs stated she was trying to get it in before year end. I received a surprise call two weeks later letting me know it was in. Some shops order through distributors, others directly with Stag. This was a direct order.
Old January 24, 2013, 08:38 PM   #4
Chris9150

Stag

I tried checking with stag and so has my ffl dealer we both have been unable to reach stag for an order status. I guess I will have to keep trying still nothing.