The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old September 22, 2010, 07:47 PM   #1
grantman

A+ for Impact Guns

I recently ordered my new Rock River Arms Elite Carbine A4 from these guys and received fast shipment and the gun was in great shape. Will definitely look to them again.

Impact Guns
Old September 23, 2010, 09:07 PM   #2
Ronboc

I've always been impressed with Impacts website and their specials. The prices they give on their deals are below everyone else by at least a Hamilton or two. Haven't had the pleasure of buying from them, yet, plan to in the very near future.
Old May 6, 2011, 08:42 PM   #3
Watercop

Impact Guns is clueless

I ordered a Ruger Gunsite Scout from Impact Guns yesterday. My Captain had tried to do a transaction with them previously and got shafted and he advised that I not use them. When I ordered my gun I asked the sales rep about it and she assured me that they had 4 in stock and that it would ship in 48hrs. I went ahead with the order. When I called my FFL dealer to send his info to them for the transfer, he advised me he had dealt with them before and wouldn't do it unless I prepaid for the transfer. I drove the 30 miles to his shop and paid $30 for the transfer. This this afternoon I received an e-mail stating they had made an inventory mistake and the the gun was sold on their "floor" while I was making my order. What happened to the other 3 ? Since then I've gotten over 25 junk/spam emails all relevant to guns, organ size, credit scores,ect. It's evident that they sold my e-mail address and never had the gun in stock. Just another come-on site.
Old July 15, 2011, 11:28 PM   #4
bcoverss

Watercop since no transfer took place I'd ask the FFL dealer for the $30 to be refunded. You paid for a transfer and they've not had to do it. The only work your FFL dealer has done would have been faxing or emailing the FFL licence to Impact.