The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old November 16, 2011, 04:16 PM   #1
armoredman

I got the whole set!

Isn't it great when you finally get all the pieces you need to finish a set? In this case, it's a final piece to a self defense setup that is good looking, very functional, durable, and very well made. To what do I refer? The High Noon Triple Threat of the Down Under with straps, the Rock Steady gun belt, and the newest member of the trio, the Double Take leather double magazine holder!

That completes the setup for my beloved CZ SP-01 Phantom, and let me show you why, as this is an excellent item for your belt, too. The gear is always very well made, when it has the High Noon logo on it,

and that "other" side,

Ah, THERE'S that logo I was talking about! The screws to adjust tension are easy to use and work smoothly. The mag carrier sits reasonably snug, and holds two 18 round SP-01 magazines with no difficulty. What about for concealment? Well, everyone has seen a mag carrier hanging off a belt, but what about this way?

Yep, it will work, and work well, even backwards.

*Happy sigh*, Yep, I finally got the whole set of really good gun leather. 8)

BTW, if you think THIS is a good looking set, (and it is), try this one on for size! Now this is the way to carry a Texas barbecue gun!

http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Prod...tic_skins.html