The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old October 26, 2011, 08:11 PM   #1
JerryM

P32 Pocket Holster

I have been using a KT P3AT, but am going to give it to my daughter who asked for it.
My pocket holster is a Don Hume #001, and I like it. Since I don't have a pocket holster for my P32, which I will use as a replacement, I wonder how various ones of you like the Desantis Nemesis or other pocket holsters.

In the past I used a Mika, but it was too bulky. I want one that will be least obvious.
Thanks,
Jerry
Ecclesiastes 12:13  ¶Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
14  For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.
Old November 3, 2011, 03:53 PM   #2
johnbt

RJ Hedley was the standard for many, many years. A search of the Kel-Tec forum will back me up.

His daughter is carrying on the tradition. I used a back pocket holster for a P-32 everyday for 6 or 7 years in my front pocket and then I bought a Rohrbaugh. At that time he was ill and she hadn't taken over so I bought something similar from Ron Graham. If I ever buy another holster for my Rohrbaugh it will be a Hedley.

http://hedleyholsters.com/keltec.html
Old November 3, 2011, 05:06 PM   #3
JerryM

Thanks,
John,

I have a Hume 001 on order. I have one for the P3AT, and like it.
As it turns out, I am going to buy my daughter either a KT or Ruger depending upon which she likes.
The dealers in Jax do not know that I can legally carry the gun there, and deliver it to them, and then they can transfer it to her.

I have not now or in the past found a single FFL who knows the law, and even the ATF in DC thought a special permit would be needed by the dealer and it had to be held for 14 days. That was the ATF rule, which is not correct. The local ATF folks know the rule, however, and I have done such a transfer in the past.

Oh well, I'll keep mine and give her an early Christmas present. No jewelry for her this year.

Jerry
Ecclesiastes 12:13  ¶Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
14  For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.