The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Old May 12, 2006, 06:36 PM   #1
Sodbuster

Bladeforums is down??? Anyone with the scoop?

Our sister site bladeforums has been down. Anyone heard what's going on? I frequent the HI forum a lot, the Schrade some also. Too many changes at HI with Uncle Bill and Rusty gone.
Remember, many times what we view as a curse in the present turns out to be a blessing in the future. Don't worry about it a lot. Things have a way of working out. Trust me on this one. - - Uncle Bill Martino
Old May 12, 2006, 08:43 PM   #2
cosine

Edit: I read on KF that the entire BF server failed and that Spark's replacing it. They said that BF should be up in 2-3 days. I finally went and registered at KF today. I've held out since BF went down, but I finally couldn't go any longer without my daily knife fix.

If you think you have the authority to decide who can and can't bear arms, you are no friend to liberty. -- Molon Labe, THR
Old May 13, 2006, 07:43 AM   #3
Sodbuster

Tks, cosine. BTW are you hyperbolic with a fixed point?
Remember, many times what we view as a curse in the present turns out to be a blessing in the future. Don't worry about it a lot. Things have a way of working out. Trust me on this one. - - Uncle Bill Martino
Old May 20, 2006, 09:36 AM   #4
cosine

You welcome. BTW, Bladeforums is back up again. (And so is TFL! Yipee! )

If you think you have the authority to decide who can and can't bear arms, you are no friend to liberty. -- Molon Labe, THR