The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old October 18, 2008, 09:41 PM   #1
Khaot1c

Does Beretta 90two & PX4 .40 have supported chamber?

I'm looking to buy either the 90two or the PX4 and want to know if someone can answer...
Do either/both of these have a fully supported chamber?

does anyone reload brass fired from either/both of these?
If so, are there any issues?
Old October 18, 2008, 11:57 PM   #2
QBall45

I can not see any reason as to why there should be any issue reloading for either of these two fine guns. I would think that it will be the same as any other 40. I can tell you that the PX4 in 40 is snappy and tended to squirm in my hand. I ended up selling it to buy a 1911. Now I am wishing that I had kept it as a back up as it was very accurate. The 90-two should be almost exactly like the 96 which was like the 92...can't beat it...except with a 1911
I tell anyone that asks about picking a firearm the same thing. Buy the one you like best and that FEELS right in your hand. You will Know. Forget the price tag. IF you need to save a bit longer then do just that. But do not but simply based on price alone. If you can shoot both before you buy either of them. This may help.