The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old May 7, 1999, 09:54 AM   #1
Mike in VA

Can anyone point me at a good (economical) source for these gems? I have a bunch of family birthdays coming up and I thought I'd gift all those who have tried to 'borrow' mine appropraitely. I know about http://www.photonlight.com/, anyone know of anyone cheaper. Thanks, M2
Old May 7, 1999, 03:54 PM   #2
Spencer Stewart

Try Tim Flanagan

email: [email protected]
Old May 9, 1999, 09:15 AM   #3
Mike in VA

Thanks, Spencer. Tim promptly came thru with a complete price sheet (good prices!), descriptive & warranty info. They do discount for volume also. They seem like nice folks to do business with, will put together an order this week. Thanks, again for the lead,
Best regards, M2
Old May 13, 1999, 09:45 PM   #4
Walt Welch

Thanks for this post. It reminded me that I need to order some more Photon lights and Krill lights from Tim.

He is an all around good guy. Good prices and service (he puts a small package with a surprise in it for my 7 yo son in every order).

He also keeps up on the leading edge of technology for toys.

I originally got Photon lights one Haloween, to light up my son and all my neighbors and their kids. The Photons performed splendidly; they REALLY mark a person as very visible. Since then, I have given about 250-300 away to friends and relatives.

All of them came from Tim. Walt
Old May 14, 1999, 08:05 AM   #5
Mike in VA

Roger that, Walt. Tim promptly came through with a great deal on a bunch of lights, and he's been a pleasure to deal with. I haven't given away as many as you (yet) but they sure do make nice (useful) gifts. Thanks, again for the lead Spencer, Tim/Nor'east is in my Palm Pilot now.
M2