The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old March 13, 2000, 02:58 PM   #1
DOCSpanky

I'm looking for a picture. Picture of a .22WMR with case and bullet dimensions. I've seen similar pictures of centerfire cartridges. MidWay has them for Centerfire rounds. I know at this point that 22WMR can't be reloaded, but I'd like to find out about custom loading them. Mainly where and If I can get the pieces and just assemble them myself.

------------------
I thought I'd seen it all, until a 22WMR spun a bunny 2 1/4 times in the air!
Old March 13, 2000, 03:16 PM   #2
Kernel

Location: Madison, WI.... "78 Square Miles Surrounded by Reality"
I don't have a drawing or link to .22 WMR dimensions, but I do remmember SHOOTING TIMES doing a story about 5 years ago on reloading the .22 Mag. Contact them and I bet they'll send you a photocopy of the article. They were even necking it down to a bottlednecked .17 caliber. For dimensions try SAMMI. -- Kernel
Old March 13, 2000, 06:56 PM   #3
slickpuppy

http://www.outlandsales.com has a company offering some unusual .22WMR loads. That company may offer components.