The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old September 8, 2002, 07:19 PM   #1
RoyP

SOB holster for Colt defender

Anyone know where I can get a leather Sob holster that is for the colt defender?I have looked some but what I am seeing are ones that are ment to fit all 1911's.I really don't want one that is alot longer than needed.If you know what I mean.thnaks Roy
Old September 10, 2002, 10:04 AM   #2
Kentucky Rifle

Roy...

Have you checked "The Blue Press" catalog put out by Dillon? I got a SOB from there for my Glock 27 that I like better than any other SOB I've ever looked at. I understand about the "shortness deal". This Dillon SOB will fit in the small of my back perfectly, but I don't wear it like that very often. I'm afraid someone will hit me from the rear again and hurt my back even more than it is now. I kinda wear it over my right "cheek". It's STILL concealed very well behind my back and doesn't print under a wind breaker or sweatshirt. (But, it's NOT OVER my SPINE!) I feel MUUUUUCH safer wearing it like this. It has an adjustment screw that works really well and the price was very good. In fact, I think they could sell these SOB's for more money, if they wanted to.

KR
Old September 12, 2002, 07:53 PM   #3
Gunnersalley

RoyP,

Just our .02 worth. We are dealers for FIST Holsters, and they make a leather SOB rig for the Colt Defender. The leather version (they also make it in kydex) is available in 8 different colors and FIST will custom add a number of options at your choosing. Turnaround time from ordering to delivery is about 2 to 2 1/2 weeks.

Check out this link for more info:
http://gunnersalley.zoovy.com/product/FIST40SOB

Please let us know if you have any questions or need any other info about this rig, we'll be happy to try to help.

Thanks,

Gunnersalley
www.gunnersalley.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fistsob1.jpg (13.9 KB, 39 views)