The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > The Harley Nolden Memorial Institute for Firearms Research

Old April 27, 2007, 12:34 PM   #1
BURNSTEW

can anyone give advice on old ithaca double ID?

hello. this gun is marked ithaca gun co ny. smokeless powder steel on each barrel. numbers are 275255 and 275256(barrel). there are a couple inspectors marks on the barrels that are pretty much gone. anyway, i need a couple parts, but i dont know the model. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks
Old April 27, 2007, 07:21 PM   #2
williamd

Picture? I broke an extrator on na old Ithaca four years ago and was able to buy one new! Someone out there bought the Ithaca inventory ... can't reacll who. Let Google help you. Or, call Numrich and ask them.
Old April 30, 2007, 11:09 AM   #3
SDC

The serial numbers should be the same on both the lug and the receiver (maybe yours was once part of a pair, and the barrels were swapped?), but this is likely either a "Crass" or a "Flues" model; in any event, these guns were made by taking the raw pieces and fitting them individually to each gun, so it's not a "drop-in" situation.