The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old December 5, 1998, 06:43 PM   #1
EricO

I'm intrigued by this concept in a combat shotgun although I've read somewhere that the Mossberg variant was - complex? I have read that they were reliable. Has anyone owned one of these bullpup shotguns, and if they have, what are your opinions of it? They seem like a nice, semi-collectable, yet practical firearm. EricO

Old December 11, 1998, 07:54 PM   #2
snoman

EricO---
I am in the same boat as you. I really like the concept. I have seen a modification for the 870 also, if interested E-mail me for the phone #
Old December 19, 1998, 09:41 PM   #3
Kilroy

I have the 8 shot Mossberg bullpup and it appears to be of better quality then the Maverick version. Sort of clunky, but a handy way to keep a large amount of buckshot handy. I am considering mounting a light on one of the forearm "wings" and having the barrel make the trip to VangComp.