The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old May 15, 2011, 10:52 PM   #1
Glockfan35

Remora Holsters

Anyone have any experience with Remora Holsters? I'm considering ordering a couple. I'll use one with my Glock 26 and the other I wanna give to my dad as a Father's Day gift- he'd be using it for his Kel-Tec P11. Also would like to try the spare mag carriers. Are they of a good quality? Do they last? Are they a good buy for the money?
Old May 25, 2011, 02:41 PM   #2
barefoot

I got the non-reinforced holster for my Glock 26/27, plus the double mag pouch (for symmetrical hips ) and am very happy with the comfort and concealability. You can't tuck, so you need a cover garment or an untucked shirt, but they they're comfortable and stay in place very well.
Add to that the fact that they're very reasonably priced and have a lifetime warranty. Hard to go wrong.

I'll eventually get one for my bigger guns (Glock 19/23) and will probably opt for the reinforced top and sweat shield.