The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old December 30, 2012, 12:55 AM   #1
deepforks

Has anyone bought brass from this outfit

just picked up a glock 26 the other day and decided i'm going to reload for it. first time loading pistol rounds so i started looking for components online and came across this place http://www.once-fired-brass.com/?refresh=true

just wondering if anyone has bought from them and what was the brass like? i imagine some may be worthless, but it seems pretty damn cheap...maybe too cheap, for good reason.
Old December 30, 2012, 03:40 AM   #2
edward5759

Location: Phoenix, AZ. 30 miles from water, two feet from Hell.
Great brass, great guy, good price!
never a problem.

Ed

This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!" -Adolf Hitler,1935"
Old December 30, 2012, 11:40 AM   #3
Ozzieman

I never trust “once” fired brass from any one selling it wholesale, never.
Starting out, get yourself new. Then you can trace the history of your cases. Glocks are hard on cases, harder than most guns from case bulging. I limit the number of times I reload the same case in Glocks I also keep them separate.
It’s cheap at 36$ per 1000 VS 124$ from Starline but you also need to factor in the cleaning and work to get them to same as new condition.
Also from the looks of the photo, some have a considerable amount of corrosion.
Your gun.

Did you hear about the latest study.....5 out of 6 liberals say that Russian Roulette is safe.