The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old February 14, 2009, 05:43 PM   #26
Frenchy

Everyone that I've spoken with that have gone through the same thing, have eventually gotten their holsters.
Old February 14, 2009, 06:39 PM   #27
Captainjack

It wouldn't p!$$me off so bad if they wouldn't have lied to me, twice once on the web site and once on the phone. How was it when you did get it? If they told me it was going to take this much time it would be one thing.
Old February 14, 2009, 07:30 PM   #28
Frenchy

The quality in my case was excellent. It's a bit hard to find a quality holster for the CZ-82.

Old February 14, 2009, 07:45 PM   #29
Captainjack

Nice pics, thanks. Funny, mine is for a CZ too.
Old February 16, 2009, 01:42 PM   #30
mcthacker

I am also in the process of being ripped off by this guys. In my case I bought several items from him at a gunshow in VA. When I got home the double magazine pouch had a broken snap. I called his number that day and after a couple of weeks called again.

They told me to send back which I did. They claimed they were having a problem with their snaps that they would send me a new pouch. Couple of months went by no pouch. I called and they said oh ya going out this week or next.

Still no product and out the money. The don't answer phone or respond to emails.

My holster is very good quality for the price. He seemed like a nice guy at the show but live and learn I suppose. I'm out $60 and a whole lot of faith in the small business man.
Old February 19, 2009, 02:41 PM   #31
Captainjack

It's here

Finaly got in touch with Wild Bills and was told they were backed up, they were sorry and they would overnight it to me. Low and behold the next day I got a package from them, Holster and belt but, no mag pouch. Called back, they awnsered, they promised it would be overnighted to me. Quality is good, belt bled all over my jeans though.