The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old December 12, 2001, 01:51 PM   #1
j-heart

Autauga Mark II Gunsmith needed.

I recently purchased an Autauga Arms MKII (Mark II) semi-auto pistol. The action has a long travel and I am looking for a gunsmith that can shorten the trigger pull for me. I called some local shops but they won't touch it. Any suggestions?
Old December 12, 2001, 02:28 PM   #2
alamo

I've got 2 of these little pistols. I'm not sure if what you want to have done is possible but I'm not a gunsmith. You might call Rusty, he is the guy that was at Autauga that developed the pistol for them. He may be able to tell you if it is possible & who can do it. Heard from him a few months ago that he was negotiating with another manufacturer to sell the design so it may be in production again one day.
The last number I have for him is 334-971-1308, believe that is the number for Autauga Rifle.