The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old April 10, 2008, 02:27 PM   #1
timyarb

Havlin Sales for Mossberg Parts

Hello All,
I just got off the phone with the folks at Havlin Sales. I just procured myself a very well maintained Mossberg 5500 MkII from my father. The only problem was it only had a single choke and a 2 3/4 barrel for it. After looking for a bit I came across Havlin Sales for discontinued parts for Mossbergs. For less than $100.00 I just got a 24" camoed magnum barrel with a modified choke, a full choke, choke wrench, shipping, and one of the most pleasant conversations I have had in a long time.
I have to say if anyone out there ever needs parts for a discontinued Mossberg gun call these folks, they will not only get you going with the parts you need but they will put a smile on your face as well. What more could you ever ask for.

http://www.havlinsales.com/

Tim