The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old December 5, 2012, 07:21 PM   #1
Friar Whently

Indestructible range bag

Hey guys. I'm in the market for a new range bag, and I don't want to skimp on anything. Money isn't too much of an option, and my highest priority is build quality. I want the most indestructible, bulletproof bag I can get my hands on.

If it's cheap, that's fine, but "best value for the money" isn't the important thing here. Any suggestions?
Old December 5, 2012, 09:57 PM   #2
Creeper

Based on a gift guide in American Handgunner's January issue, I ordered a G-Outdoors "Handgunner Backpack"... just got it on Monday.
The slide out "gun cradle" is really a neat idea and keeps your best shooters in pristine condition, and depending on how far you have to walk, the backpack aspect makes it a little easier to get from the vehicle to the range table.
If after you've had a mentally challenging afternoon... they even label and graphic mark the individual compartments for what they were intended for.