The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old March 7, 2000, 04:13 PM   #1
house

Any of you Tfl members have one of these holsters? I am interested in a holster for my Glock30 since i am a big guy (wide)
i am haveing trouble finding a good holster that will fit and will not dig into me.
Also was thinking of a cross draw and of you experenced with this. all your info would be great thank.

house
Old March 7, 2000, 05:59 PM   #2
Jeff OTMG

I have x-draw for both my Kahr MK-9 and my Glock 27. I use an uncataloged holster from Lou Alessi called the RCMP Drivers X-draw. You will have to talk to him to get him to make it, it is a custom holster not standard production. I use an M/D Enterprises SVS for my Glock 30, the short barrel allows for a high ride that still conceals under a fleece pullover. I really like Marks vertical scabbard design. FIST has two lines of holsters, I do not care for the cheaper line though they are not at all expensive. I would get his premium line, though I have not seen the holster I have seen pictures and they do look very nice, more expensive but they look worth it.
Old March 8, 2000, 09:29 AM   #3
Mark King

House, I have a FIST Secrest System II for a Kahr K9. The holster is very well made and holds the pistol securely. It's also a very attractive holster dyed in a deep rich saddle tan. I'm very pleased with this holster and can recommend the FIST product line. Mark / FL