The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old June 26, 2008, 08:28 AM   #1
Wellsey_80

Location: Downunder, y'know, OZ, where all firearms are evil, and apparently so am I for having several.
Mossberg 695 5-shot box mag

Help. <please>. Just bought a 695 smoothbore from a friend, and he supplied it with a 5-shot box mag. This magazine is apparently from some obscure police-issue mossberg bolt-shotgun, but that's rumour and heresay. All I know is I can't find any additional 5-shot's anywhere.

Let's ignore the fact that I can only really reliably feed 3 from the mag, 4 on a good day. The fact is, 3 rounds is better than the only-2 I get from the other magazine. I just can't chase down any 5-shots here in Australia, and so far can't find anyone in USA with them for sale or even mentioned, either.

Does anyone know where I can get additional 5-shot mags? Got some cash put aside just for 'em.

Thanks,
Old June 26, 2008, 08:32 AM   #2
rantingredneck

http://www.havlinsales.com/

Click on the "bolt action shotgun parts" tab and scroll all the way to the bottom

$27.00 each.

Caveat is though that they are not always in stock. Vic and Cheryl Havlin are good folks to deal with though. Email them or give them a call (contact info at their website) and they may have them in stock.

Could also try e-gunparts.com
Old June 26, 2008, 08:55 AM   #3
Wellsey_80

Location: Downunder, y'know, OZ, where all firearms are evil, and apparently so am I for having several.
Thankyou. Very much.

Tags
5 shot , 695 , clip , magazine , mossberg