The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Closed Thread

Old December 26, 2016, 10:29 AM   #1
Srewball

Happy Holidays to our Service folks and Vets!!

Just wanted to throw out a personal THANK YOU to all our service people and Veterans on this site. I know this site covers many more countries than the US, but no matter where you are from, those that have not served in that capacity for whatever country, do not receive the gratitude they deserve for working for the ordinary folks. So THANK YOU for your service!!
If you have served and don't mind sharing...throw out a little message, it would be interesting to see how many members have.
I never did, and now looking back, wish i would have at least for a short while. Life turned out good, but i do wonder what valuable lessons i could have learned from an experience like that.
Chris
Old December 26, 2016, 10:30 AM   #2
Srewball

That was to have read " those that have not served do not pass along the thanks as often as may be deserved"

Sorry for the typo!!!!
Old December 26, 2016, 01:53 PM   #3
Evan Thomas

An excellent sentiment, but not gun-related, which is the mission of this forum, so... closed.