The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Old February 5, 2010, 02:37 PM   #426
joeeye59

Just Joined

Hi Everybody, I just joined and look forward to talking with everybody...

I just got a new Sig P238..... looking forward to talking about it... So far its a great gun....

About me...., I'm just a typical person who enjoys out doors target practice and skeet shooting, and time spent shooting at the indoor range... I've also reloaded 38's for many years...

Joe
Old February 5, 2010, 08:23 PM   #427
BadGnus

New guy checking in. Interesting site.

NRA Life Member
Old February 5, 2010, 10:22 PM   #428
shootergirl

Evans Targets

I'm new to the site, and want to begin by saying, Wow! What a wealth of information I'm finding here.
I also wanted to let everybody know that Evans Targets is no longer located in Drummond, OK., we've relocated to Spencer and are now set up for manufacturing. Our website is also back online, so please take a look.

By the way, the Shaffer Shifter is one of the coolest targets we've manufactured.

JKE
Old February 6, 2010, 06:51 PM   #429
riggergreg

Hey Ya'll... Newbie from Texas

Just another 1911 fan. Glad to be here
Old February 8, 2010, 07:40 AM   #430
holtonbradley

Hello Friends, I Am Jenifer , I Am New in This Forum I Am Very Happy & The New Forum Section Is Very Interesting & The Members Are Also Very Nice.

Computer Repair Chapel Hill
Old February 8, 2010, 07:50 PM   #431
pcardinal42

Hey everyone. First few post in but have been a member for a little while. I've always had guns but just recently purchased a Tikka .338 Master Deluxe and a Savage repeating .22lr for fun/target/practice type. Hope to be stationed in Alaska and use the .338 to nab a big Elk. That is if the Air Force starts looking at my "dream sheet". Ha
Old February 9, 2010, 11:46 AM   #432
indykappa

new guy here...found this site useful in the past and figured that i may as well sign up!

feeling pretty down about my hometown Colts losing in the Superbowl, so i may have to go to the range and take it out on some paper...

stay safe and shoot straight!
Old February 10, 2010, 01:27 AM   #433
colt vp

Hey guys, another noobie to the forum, but not to shooting. I have 2 pistols, a Colt Vest Pocket from 1916 and a S&W Model 19 with a 6 inch barrel. I also have a couple of rifles as well as 3 shotguns (two 22's, a Browning automatic and a Remington bolt action, three 410's, a Savage Stevens side by side, a Stevens bolt action and a Brazilian made single shot).

My other hobbies include ham radio, genealogy, collecting/using straight razors and other old shaving equipment.
Old February 10, 2010, 05:08 PM   #434
rogelk

Since I've been a member for years here (yes, I strayed) and haven't posted much... or any for that matter... I thought I should introduce myself.
I guess I'm a firearms enthusiast, whatever that is. I don't shoot competition, just paper targets. I guess I lean towards a strong interest in the firearms themselves and less on shooting but, that's fun too. I'm gearing up to reload soon. I don't CCW but, I might one day. I'm not a gun snob, but I do have my preferences. I can read gun forums and other firearm websites for hours and not grow tired of it. I'm a Minnesotan and a family type. My job requires frequent travel and I wish the economy would improve .... That's it in a nutshell! And thanks for providing this forum, lots of info here.
Old February 12, 2010, 01:04 AM   #435
fieldattack111

Hello TFL

My name's Sean, I'm 20 yrs old, and I just bought a Tikka .270 WSM with a Leupold 3x9x40. First rifle I ever bought. So I figured I'd jump on a forum.
Old February 12, 2010, 02:28 AM   #436
thor3599

I am from Florida and have been shooting for the better part of 25 years. I am a former Army S.R.T. member and love all things tactical. I'm into "window" shopping gear to keep up with what's new in the industry. My fav things in life are my family (of course), guns, knives, all thigns tactical, movies, music (rock 'n roll please not booty music :barf and I'm into spending time with my friends. I train in CQB as often as I can just for fun (it's a blast!! )

I carry a Springfield XD .45 ACP and either a CRKT M21-14SFG or a Strider Knives karambit or both everywhere I go and my mottos for SD are in my signature lines.

"The warrior in you is only as strong as your skill is sound and your equipment is reliable. Maintain your body, your mind and your gear." -S.R.T. Commander
Old February 14, 2010, 09:03 PM   #437
ArmyWarrior

Steve here, 42 years young, Army vet, been shooting since i was about 10, I like to shoot long range, I like to hunt long range, more of a challenge for me, i like to reload to find that perfect round. Found this site looking for a 6.8 upper and I'd like to say this is a very knowledgeable site with allot of good people.
Old February 15, 2010, 12:49 PM   #438
BGK

New Member From Kansas

Hi everyone!

I'm new here and would like to help out in any way I can. talk to you soon!

Old February 15, 2010, 02:20 PM   #439
LilHog

Hello fellow shooters, I'm new to this board and just wanted to say hello.
The wife and I shoot target range and plinking, lots of places to shoot where I live. I have mostly CZ rifles and a new Howa on the way. Lots of handguns also. Chow for now!
Old February 15, 2010, 04:03 PM   #440
Hedning

Norway

Sometimes I surprice myself. I wanted to join this forum because my friend Old Grump told me this forum is a good one.... And then I realize, Im all ready registered. When? I dont know..

Anyway. Im from Norway. Not Little Norway USA, but the real Norway.

I have been a rifle man since 1976. Pistol man since 2009, thanks to Old Grump. I like bull**** too.... And Dodge trucks.....And girls, but Im married. That leaves me with guns, bull**** and trucks. Fine by me......
Old February 17, 2010, 05:15 PM   #441
deedude

An Introduction

Hello TFL

I've been lurking on these forums for some time now and just now decided to start posting.

My main interests are hunting and C&R firearms, mostly I shoot a Mossberg .30-06 and a Mosin Nagant 91/30. At the time of writing I'm still not that great but I have gotten tons of help from reading these forums and look forward to contributing.

Deedude
Old February 17, 2010, 09:40 PM   #442
Hodge Podge

Just registered. im here to learn new things. i am just starting my firearms collection. but have hunting since i was a child.
Old February 17, 2010, 11:54 PM   #443
Big Joe

Hey i'm here because i'm trying to find accessoriesfor my J.C. Higgins model
20-12 Ga. sears and Roebucks 583.2003 if any one has any information pleas post a reply

[Note: You will need to go to the Shotgun forum for that Big Joe. This thread is for introductions only. - Bud Helms]
Old February 18, 2010, 02:29 AM   #444
otikii

tfl hello

just wanting to pick bigger brains than mine on guns and shooting
Old February 18, 2010, 10:22 PM   #445
nhm90

Hi,

I've been registered since Nov 2008, but I've just been a lurker.
Old February 19, 2010, 08:09 AM   #446
swsnub

Hello everyone,
Joined a couple of weeks ago. Have hunted and shot forever, but began my obsession with handguns-especially revolvers-a few years ago (when my first was born). I carry daily and love to shoot.
Gb
Old February 19, 2010, 10:37 AM   #447
c.j.sikes

singleshot

iam from ok. 79 years young and handloader for 60 yrs. i have a nice shop i reload in, my son help me build, it is 12 by 16 and i have a lifetime of presses,etc. i cast all dif. cal. i shoot and make jacket bullets for some. i am especialy fond of ruger single shot rifles, dont get me wrong, ilove them all. at one time i was into skeet big time, to old now. just happy to share ideas with others. thanks cjs
Old February 20, 2010, 02:05 PM   #448
Dillinger

Hello from Arizona

Hello there:

I am a new member from Arizona and a long-time firearms enthusiast. I spend as much time as I can outdoors.

I am by no means an expert, but I hope I can contribute in some way to your great forum....and I know I can learn alot, too.

Thanks!
Old February 21, 2010, 09:54 AM   #449
T-MAN1984

My name is Tyler and I'm 25 years old, and I live in PA.

Been into firearms and shooting anything since I was about 7
I like all types of firearms (Shotguns, Hunting Rifles, Assault weapons, etc.) Usually gravitating towards the old underdogs (side by side coach guns, love the Wincester 1887 Lever action 12 gauge, and different models of AK 47 and AK7S4U variants) But I like different domestic types as well

I own countless hunting rifles/muzzleloaders/shotguns ( even an old Savage bolt action 12 gauge) but the only thing exotic at the moment is a cheap wasr-10 AK 47 knock off that I bought years ago (think it may have been right after the ban lifted)
I did most of my purchasing by just seeing something I liked, but havent been to a shop in years due to legal troubles (see thread) Been reading mags and firearms tests for years now and am ready to jump back into adding to my collection. So if you get a chance drop me a line in the general discussion forum. Great site BTW!
Old February 21, 2010, 11:24 AM   #450
silentknight

Location: Rockmart,Georgia,30153...I believe God smiled on this land,it has everything a man needs but not too much as too spoil him.
Hi,I just rode in....

This is my fourth online forum,Im an old man that learns something everyday and usually winds up sharing it on down the road.They call me Silentknight because cancer stole my voice a couple of years back.Nice to meet you and Im proud to be here.

Tags
ar15 , cerakote , custom ar , introduction , laser engraving , new agent